Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I tame my curly hair?

I have kind of thick long curly hair. It's kind of in between really curly and really wavy. But when i get out of the shower, even if i do put products in it, it poofs out! It gets kind of frizzy as well but it mostly just poofs way out. Is there anyway I can tame it down? So it's just curls and waves and not a mess! Like any products or shampoos or anything? Help me please! :)



How do I tame my curly hair?

Curly hair means a lot of product and learning to not touch your hair. I use the entire Redken Fresh Curls line. Right out of the shower, I comb my hair and apply product while it's damp and let it air dry. Once that product is in, don't touch it. You can spiral a few pieces around the crown with your finger, then let go. But that's it.



Don't ever put a brush to your hair unless you flat ironed it. If you flat iron, I recommend Bedhead Afterparty to kill frizz.



How do I tame my curly hair?

Buy Biosilk, its the best for frizzy curly unruly hair. The oil is what you need, you put it on after you wash and condition your hair. If that doesn't help, get your hairdresser to texturize it taking some of the "poof" out.

No comments:

Post a Comment