Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have layered wavy/curly hair, and I want it to be JUST wavy! Help!?

I want it to be the same kind of waves as this: http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/9/E/Oval...



How do I do that with this kind of hair (wavy/curly)?



And please don't reccomend something that has LOADS of gel/hairspray that will give me a straw texture. I want a natural looking kind of waves, thanks!



I have layered wavy/curly hair, and I want it to be JUST wavy! Help!?

use sunsilk shampoo for curl..they also have leave in conditioner..



I have layered wavy/curly hair, and I want it to be JUST wavy! Help!?

if your hair curls and waves a bit naturally try leaving it to dry on it's own without brushing/combing for a few hours... otherwise I'd say curlers or a large barrel curling iron but it probably won't last "all day" if your hair isn't like that naturally. I'm fairly certain you can go to a salon and get a "permanent" similar to this look... just do your research before hand. You may have to grow out your layers before you can really get those results.

No comments:

Post a Comment