Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need help with how to do a hair style with a veil and natural curly hair.?

Alright.



I need a hair do that I can do with naturally curly hair and a veil (for my first Holy Communion)



My hair is naturally curly and about medium length.



Here is a picture if you need to see it:http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/s...



I'm going to be wearing a veil and I need my hair down so I need some type of hair do for this.



It'd be GREAT if you could send me a website with the hair 'do.



Please %26amp;%26amp; Thank You!!!!



I need help with how to do a hair style with a veil and natural curly hair.?

have you considered to do part of your hair in a braid and the rest would frame your face? sorry, have no picture. Try some different do's in front of the mirror with a friend who can tell you what looks good on you ( or a hairstylist would be able to tell you as well but it would cost you money) Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment