Monday, October 5, 2009

Girls! How do I handle my very curly hair?

I am 15 and I constantly having problems doing something to my very curly hair. It sticks out when I go a pony tails and it goes all bushy. I have tried doing layers... But it didn't look right. Are there any hairdoes, not haircuts, but hairdoes that are quick and simple and look nice with curly hair, shoulder length?



Girls! How do I handle my very curly hair?

go for simple and cute hair do's with braids. that must do the trick.



two braids on either side of the head will look cute. xperiment with braids. that works.(i can tell u 4 sure, bcoz i also have very curly shoulder lenght hair)



Girls! How do I handle my very curly hair?

um go to salon they staright your hair, so you can do a nice pony tail that won't stick out!



Girls! How do I handle my very curly hair?

go to the hair Solon and straighten it out and your hair won't be so curly



Girls! How do I handle my very curly hair?

If you want to make them a bit straight, try this



Wash your hair and when they are almost dry, iron them (iron should be on minimum or you'll burn your hair)



How you do this is take a towel and put a layer of your hair on that and then iron them streching them. If you can't do it alone take help.



For Health %26amp; Beauty tips visit:



http://www.freewebs.com/beautytip/



Girls! How do I handle my very curly hair?

i have wavy hair, and it was so so so thick i felt like i had a bush for hair, so i went to the hair dressser and asked for my hair to be permentally straighted, and it helped. its for all types of hair. you should do it, it easier to handle, and its less notty.



Girls! How do I handle my very curly hair?

Go to a salon and ask for their suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment