Monday, October 5, 2009

Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

My hair is wavy to curly and pretty thick. I'm having trouble finding products to enhance my curls but stay away from the wet look. It usually comes out either too flat and wet looking from the products, or just really frizzy. I also want to basically just let it air dry. Can any of you help me?



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

I had The SAME EXACT PROBLEM!! I tried EVERYTHING!! But What I use now is"none of your frizziness" by herbal essences. I used to have to use mousse to tame my frizz, but now I don't!! Well, I use the shampooo %26amp;and Conditioner, and it works GREAT!!! Well, hope this helps!!



-Siara Nicole



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

I don't really understand the question but if you want to curl it and let it air dry, get some plastic curlers and put them in your hair straight after you've washed it. Or sleep with them in and your hair will be curly in the morning :)



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

i usually scrunch it when i come out the shower with tresemme curl enhancer mousse, and then just leave it to dry naturally? if you put too much mousse in it looks too wet for me, but if you only use like half a handful to a full handful it's fine? (by my standards anyway!)



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

Freaze ease but I have to run upstairs and look at the bootle, hang on.so, frizz-ease by john frieda. "curl around" very good, just don't buy the spray, just shampoo and conditioner



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

i would try switching your shampoo and conditioner, it can change a lot. i used have pretty staright hair, and i didnt like it. then i switched conditioner and it was wavy! its wasnt even a special product, just granias fructis for normal hair, but anyways, you could also go to a hair salon and ask them for advice. they might know!



please vote me best answerr!



=)



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

pantene pro v perfect curls is pretty good, its what i use. after i wash my hair i put tigi bed head control freak serum in and then every morning i put pantene.



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

I use Matrix Curl Life shampoo %26amp; conditioner, and it works better than anything else I've ever tried. It took a few days for me to really notice its effects, but once it kicked in, I was happy.



I also like the conditioning cream, from the same line, but I don't use it every day--just when I want some extra curl and spring to my hair. Only if I accidentally use too much do I get the wet look, but even then it's not as bad as with some other things.



Anyway, I get out of the shower, just do a quick comb, and then let my hair air dry. With the Matrix stuff, I know it won't totally frizz out on me. It's expensive, but I've decided it's worth it.



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

Try using Thermasilk shampoo and conditionar..And use Frizzez hair products they work good and wont leave ur hair looking oily



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

i use threads by Paul Sebastian wash your hair smooth it through and dry it. it will look natural with out the wet look. and if let it air dry it has the same results



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

I was having your problem for years and years until my cousin whom is a hairdresser, introduced me to "Catwalk" curl amplifier .a.k.a. Curls Rock 5(it is in a blue bottle with white writing). I know they sell this product at the hair salon, however, I think that some Shoppers Drug Marts carry it. I live in a small town, and one carries it, so, depending where you live, they may carry it at Shoppers. What I do is when I get out of the shower, I just grab a towel and dry my hair. I DO NOT flip my hair upside down, and play around with it(i find it makes my hair more frizzy that way). After i just towel dry my hair, i pump 1-2 squirts in the palm of my hand, and with the other hand, ill put small amounts in my hand, and just scrunch, starting from one side, and working my way back. Each time you scrunch a new section, make sure you have enough serum in your hand. I just sit and let it air dry. Then a few hrs later, i have really nice wavy hair. And if you find that while you are waiting, it is not drying the way you want, you can add more. :) I know you are trying to stay away from the wet look, sooo, dont use too much. PLUS, i have thin, medium length hair, soooo, two pumps may be perfect for you because your hair is thick. (I like more the wet look). But..if you watch the amount that you put in your hair, you will be fine. You can be the judge!! But i find this works the BEST!!



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

well what u can try is when u get out the shower dry hair w/ a t- shirt in stead of towel.. When u use a towel to dry ur hair it creates frizz and it breaks ur hair.. use like a quarter size amount of serum through ur hair depending how long ur hair is also on the tips.. when u spray ur hair spray dont have it so close... what i find good is Brilliant brunette starlit waves enhancing spray...use that after putting serum then use trese mae mist hair spray , its not sticky to your hand ... through out this process make sure u touch ur hair as little as possible, that creates frizzes also. and dont have ur hair dripping wet when u put products in ur hair because that weights it down to.



Ladies with wavy to curly hair, what do you use?

Well I have friends with the same problem but I know that the stuff in the green %26amp; orange bottle works. Garniar Fruites and Got2b hair products, all found at CVS or Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment