Monday, October 5, 2009

What new creative hairstyles can I do on curly hair?

My hair is not THAT curly (I can tame it with a blow dryer all by myself), and I like to change my hairstyle every couple of months. I want something that can also be versatile (when hair gets wet or when I ware it curly, it won't look horrible). I'm going to visit my family and friends in Puerto Rico, but my boyfriend is staying home at the U.S. so I want to impress him with a new (sexy...if possible) hairstyle when I come back. I'm tall, skinny, have a oval to square face type. Any ideas would help, I just don't to be in the hands of my hairstylist without having already an idea (it could be a disaster...let's just say I used to be a hair model for him and he likes to be "original" with me). Thanks!!!:)



What new creative hairstyles can I do on curly hair?

layer.maybe add a little color

No comments:

Post a Comment