Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I really, really want beach curly hair!?

I have pin straight hair and its hard to get it to curl with a curlin' iron! What can I by at a Wal-mart or somewhere cheap to get beach curly hair!!??



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

Why don't you just get a perm?



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

i have really straight hair too. try "classic curlers." the type you wind wet hair around. then you can either blow dry it or sleep with them in. in my experience they work really well.



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

get a perm...



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

Not sure....but I know you can make an athome one with:



Water + Salt = Salt Water and add some anti frizz if you need it. It supposed to be like the ones they sell and kinda mimick the sea water for beach curly hair. Works for me, but I have curly hair anywho....



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

ummm....... you could you always buy a crimper and try that that is what i did with mine and i love it



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

try putting mouse in it when it's wet, and scrunch it up and don't comb it and let it dry that way. it will dry in small crinkled clumps that look like your hair dried in the wind after being on the beach all day.



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

I know where you're coming from!! My hair's wavy, but curling irons refuse to work on it. Ok, so here are some tips on what you can try.



After you get out of the shower, scrunch it with paper towels.



Buy curling cream. You should apply it to wet/damp hair, and then use a diffuser.



Sorry if they don't work!! Good luck!!



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

get a perm! i tried all those products at walmart and none of it worked. i went to a community college and let this girl put a perm in my hair with the big rollers and it looks great. all i have to do is get out of the shower and put gel in it and it is beach curly all day!! plus if you have highlights the "shinyness" of the gel really brings them out!!



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

yano what you should use, curlers :) just sleep with them in over night



I really, really want beach curly hair!?

You can use some mousse when your hair is wet



It will give really nice curls

No comments:

Post a Comment