Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can I get Wet, curly hair?

I love the wet, curly hair look and I have wavy hair and I'm dying to try it out but I have no clue how to get it. Ifyou know how to get it then can you please help me ..... heres a pic of what Im talking bout-



http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/7100/...



^^that type of look pls help me out!!



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

You need.......



Curling Iron or curlers.



Tresse Emme Mousse (the cury wavy hair kind)



Essenses shampoo and conditioner wavy kind or curly not sure you pick



Blow Dryer



--------------------------------------...



1. Take a shower and use the shampoo and conditioner.



Put sampoo in first and massage your head and rinse it out.



Put the conditioner in and leave it untouched (after u massaged it in) for 5-10 mins.Then rinse.



2. Get out of the shower and put the mousse practically all over your hair.



3. Blow dry until it gets damp



4. Put more mousse in but on the ends of your hair.



5. Put curlers or use the curling iron. (Leave the curlers in for about 2 hours)



6. Done!!



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

take a shower



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

Towel dry you hair after getting out of the shower. Use mousse in hair to keep the curls bouncy when it's dry, and to keep the frizz out. If it doesn't dry the way you want it to naturally, try using a defuser on your dryer and dry your hair upside down. Follow with a hair spray or anti frizz serum to hold the look.



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

aussie sprunch spray, since you have wavy hair. when your hair is still damp not wet. spray a bunch in your hair and just sprunch your hair in your hands. it works really good and smells good also.



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

The hair in that photo does not look wet, it looks healthy and shiny. If you want wet looking hair then while your hair is wet, use gel and bend over and blow dry while scrunching. If you want healthy shiny hair like in the photo then take good care of your hair!



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

You may need to get a spiral perm or body wave. Take a shower and towel dry your hair. Then use mousse to give it the wet look all day and tame the fly-aways.



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

Shower, towel dry, comb out, mousse or gel before it dries (I use both), scrunch until it starts drying, and then DON'T TOUCH IT until it is dry. Then you can flip your head upside down to get a more tousled look.



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

shower the day u plan on wearing that hair style when u get out.. dry it offf a lil bit just so that its not dripping wet then put moose or gell or both in ur hair and scrunch it then put it up in a towel then in a lil bit take it down



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

Use L.A. Looks for Women MEga Hold Gel. When you get outta the shower towl try your hair a little bit then put it in, and scrunch your hair!



How can I get Wet, curly hair?

it depends on if your hair is in the good shape that her hair is in. tht's the envy of alot of people they think that their hair will do whatever they want it to and well we know that's not the case!! we would really need to see a pic of u to compare and tell u what to do when i say we i mean us hairdressers out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment