Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

My picture is of my 2 1/2 year old son ( hubby in back ground ) at the pumpkin patch last year. Everybody thinks he is a girl because of his hair! If you you have a boy with curly hair, do people think the same thing! And no, I am not cutting his curls off! I love them!!!



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

I read a lot of your questions, you ask good ones ;), and every time you ask one about your son, he sounds more and more like mine, lol. They're both climbers, fussy eaters, don't sleep and now, have curly hair! People are ALWAYS telling me what a pretty daughter I have, it is so annoying! Most of the time I just nod politely and thank them because it is easier than embarrassing them by saying "Uh, actually, he's a boy". I agree with you though, curls are cool, I'm not cutting them either! I trim his fringe occasionally because it gets in his eyes but no matter how many people tell me I should cut his hair, it isn't going to happen, the curls are staying!



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

lol, Good guess! Although I think his eyes are getting a bit of green in them lately. Report It



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

I don't think it matters that he has curls - I think that a little boy with curls is the cutest thing in the world! Try dresssing him in more blue and dark green, etc. That should hint his gender to people. Good luck and best wishes!



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

My kids have curly hair. and my son used to get mistaken for a girl all the time. I thought it was flattering for a while (OH, that means he's beautiful). He has long eyelashes too. There came a point between the age of 2 and 3 that I took him for a haircut and got them chopped off. I cried while they were cutting them, but guess what - they grew back! I went through a couple times of letting it grow out a little, then cutting it again. Now he wears it short because he likes it that way, like his friends at school (he's 6). I now realize that keeping his curls was for me, not him! And i know if he ever decides he wants to let it grow he'll look just like Justin Guarini, and people will say "aw, what a cute girl" all over again! LOL



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

Yes my son had the most beautiful curls and i also refused to cut them.Where ever i took him people would say oh what a beautiful little girl. I would just laugh. It was quite irritating after awhile but i refused to cut them. Even my parents and other family members told me to cut his hair.I cut his curls off just before he went to school so the kids would not tease him.I cried like a baby, but i saved ever curl that was cut off.Also he does still have a couple curls in the very back like a tail but they are short. Don't cut them off until your ready or he is.Don't listen to the negative people just laugh at them.



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

my nephew has very curly hair, and it's fairly long too.. People think he's a girl all the time... For Halloween he went out as woody from buzz light year and everyone kept commenting on what a cute little cowgirl he was.. It dosent help that he has HUGE blue eyes.. My newphew is 3 1/2 now and he gets so mad about it! My sister just kindly corrects people.... But she feels the same.. She refuses to cut them because they are so cute!



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

No, I keep his hair trimmed just enough to keep the curls curly. But I dress him up in sports outfits printed shirts that have bugs, trucks, just whatever screams boy. I'm sorry you've had this problem. I just say keep reminding those who mistake him for a girl that he's a boy.



I wish you the best~



Amanda



Ok , do your kids have curly hair??

i think curls look cute on boys even im growing my sons hair for a change dont cut them until he himself wants to get rid of them

No comments:

Post a Comment