Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

My hair is frizzy,curly and very dry. I have tried everything from store bought shampoos and conditioners to really expensive products like Redken and Kerastase. I use a GHD styling iron to straighten my hair, I've never chemically treated my hair. The product I next plan to try is the TIGI Bed Head Freak Control range, and I'd like to know if anybody has tried it and can give me a review,also any recomendations would be appreciated.



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

Haven't tried Tigi but have used Lee Stafford products (from Boots). These are really good, I dont have curly hair, but it's frizzy, I use the Poker Straight shampoo %26amp; conditioner and the 'B4 U blow Glistening,straightening balm. It leaves my hair really soft %26amp; shiny, I also straighten it every day with GHD's. Hope this helps!



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

get a bikini wax



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

OMG there is this stuff i buy its called all soft get some shampoo and conditioner...i have dry curly hair and it feels so soft and smooth after my shower and you cant fry it with a hair dryer you can dry ur hair with the dryer if you want



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

At least once a week shave your hair.



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

DOVE THERAPY. Works wonders, my hair actually looked healthy for once. Don't use Bed head, it leaves your hair looking dull.



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

U need to use a thermal spray on your hair before you straighten your hair it protects from the heat...that will help a ton....also...invest in some nice leave in conditioner....when ur at home...try to give your hair a break from heat, diffuser,dryer,straight iron, etc etc....



I wouldn't use bed head..its sticky feeling and its just a mess...I like Big sexy curly hair..



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

Just shave your head......and train the new hair that sprouts out! just slick it back with some 3 flowers or some kinda oil!! and always carry a comb to always slick it back! i reccommend the switchblade type of comb that way u look like a super bad a.s.s and look double cool!!



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

shave your head



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

I have very dry curly hair too. Once a week I use a hot oil treatment on my hair. I normally leave it in for a longer time that it says. I use a chi straightener on mine. It looks healthy.



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

well i have really curly hair,, and rather dry as well... i read in a magazine to NEVER spray perfume or any body spray on your hair caue the alcohol in it dries out your hair bad... also hair spray which is a must for curly hair has alot of alcohol in it which is like an enemy to our hair... what i do is that when my hair is all done i put a shine serum on it. rub in your hands bend your head over and go at it.. focus in the ends, it will soak in and even if it is still dry it wont look it.. plus curly hair is like impossible to look greasy so it will just make it look soooo shiiny. -- hope this info helped * )



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

After 48 years of very tight ,dry,curly hair on this white woman I have found these things work. Any shampoo will do but the key is pantene pro v conditioner. Use a hair serum on dry or wet hair after the conditioner. It is not to be washed out or rinsed out.Hair gloss is another name for this type of product. If you want to straighten your hair...a ceramic flatiron is what you need to use to break the kind of curl we have. Always use the heat protectant spray when straightening. My routine now is go to the beauty parlor get a flatiron straightening and go home and put on my beautiful fake ponytail hair that goes to my butt!! When the hair is strightened and the same color as the fake ponytail NO ONE IS THE WISER.



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

Infusium 23 leave in conditioner has always worked well with my dry *** hair!



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

Hi,



I belong to a company that market naturally based products with no harsh chemicals, their shampoo is the best I have ever tried!



I had long hair and kind of dry and frizzy. Now my hair looks like the ones on the advertisings! For real, it is awesome and it is not expensive.



You can becaome a member of the company and buy retail as a customer or you can choose to earn an income with the company.



Whatever you choose, their products are amazing, better than anything and less expensive.



Please check my website and ask for more info (you are welcome to call me if you want my phone is in the website)



www.MyKidsFirst.com



Hope it helps!



Mariana



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

I also have extremely dry curly hair (I am 1/2 Persian, so I can thank those roots...no pun intended) Haven;t tried it yet, but on the Today show Mon., they had a whole segment about dry curly hair. They recommended a few things:



1) Don't shampoo everyday, rather try every other day or longer if you can stand it, especially in the winter.



2) Look for shampoos w/no Sulfate/Sulfites



3) Mix 1 part aroma oil w/2 parts water and spay into hair, scrunch with a paper towel.



Also, cut the flat iron addiction if you can. I was an addict for years, then some of my hair actually started falling out because it was so damaged. I stopped using it, and have for the first time, embraced my curls. Everybody complements it, even strangers. If everybody had straight blond hair, wouldn't it be boring?



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



What to do with Dry,very curly hair?

I have very thick, curly and very frizzy, with curly hair it begins with your hair cut I would recommend layers, also to reduce frizz when i get out of the shower ( which is where i comb it through to get ride of knots) I put like a dime size squirt of Biosilk about $ 16 but lasts about 6-12 month, works great when straightening too, I also the same amount of leave in conditioner in my hair and then brush it through and use herbal essences mousse and gel, and a little L.A Looks and then, finish with Hairspray, works great and I have very difficult hair, which I spend alot of money on, and I recommend work with what you got KEEP YOUR HAIR CURLY !!! you probably look better anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment