Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cute, easy ways to do curly/ or straight hair?

I have curly hair but i also straighten it. Does anyone know any cute, easy ways to do my hair. My hair is about 3 inches past my shoulders, %26amp; i have a heart shaped face.



Cute, easy ways to do curly/ or straight hair?

YU C4N CRUNCH Y0R H4IR, D4T WH3N YU W3T Y0UR H4IR/ W4SH 4ND TH3N PUT 4LL0T 0F GEL 4LL 00V3R Y0UR H4IR TH3N WITH Y0UR H4ND GR4B Y0UR H4IR 4ND PUSH IT UP T0 M4K3 IT L00K CURLY, IT YU D0NT G3T C0NT4CT M3!L0LZ閳?br>Cute, easy ways to do curly/ or straight hair?



I always curl my hair in a wavy style. Just hold the curling iron straight and curl backwards. Then hairspray your hair to give it the poofy and wavyness! Look at my avatar's hair it is just like that, but curlier and poofier!



Cute, easy ways to do curly/ or straight hair?

A good hairstyle for you would be straightened hair with soft waves at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment