Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hey guys, do u like curly hair?

cause all ive been hearing is that keep ur hair straight, but the my friends (that are girls) keep tellin me my hair is pretty natural and curly. but honest which do u like better?



Hey guys, do u like curly hair?

guys like curly hair because its seductive. everyone has straight hair because thats whats in style. very few a blessed with curly hair thats natural. I perm my hair. but i also have a straightner.



Hey guys, do u like curly hair?

I love it. Don't change for anybody.



Hey guys, do u like curly hair?

Yes, the longer the better.



Hey guys, do u like curly hair?

I don't think they like the hair at all. I think its more of a package deal. My husband really likes short hair and when we meet mine was really long. Now 5 years later its really short.lol I think its more of a full package! Just take a look at this girl you think they just like the hair. I don't think it matters all that much what her hair looks like. Shes beautiful.



Hey guys, do u like curly hair?

curly, straight hair is boring and dull and not fun and not curly

No comments:

Post a Comment