Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

I have very curly hair. Not TIGHT TIGHT curls but it is curly. I have no idea what to do with it! im afraid of damaging it by straightening it and i usually either pull it up or leave it down with just the front pinned back, any ideas?! please help :(



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

i like girls that have soft smooth streight hair :-\ you can str8in it



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

try frizz solution



it softens the curl and leave them beautiful



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

straighten it. as long as you use a heat protectant (my fav is tresse sprayon hair lotion, 10 dollars at sallys) it wont damage your hair.



EWWW dont pull it back anymore! thats just nasty, to see a girl with a big poof ball on the back of her head. it just screams 'i dont care'



but, if you must, work a leave in conditioner through the hair throughout the day, and then spray it with garnier fructis finishing spray to give it shine.



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

I like to wear mine in a loose french twist with bits falling out all over, or a loose french braid, or a half-clasped pony tail.



I love hair claws - and the giant clips - and my favorite "hair thing" of all time are hair screws.



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

its hard with curly hair but here are some options i use:



-when you take a shower, use shampoo with a curl booster, or a shampoo special for curly hair along with a curl boosting conditioner. after you take a shower and towel dry your hair take some curl boosting mousse or hair gel, (whichever you prefer, mousse is lighter and easier in my opinion), scrunch your hair a little bit and add a light hairspray and let air dry. its really quick and easy to style in the morning.



-also, you can strighten your hair without causing too much damage. use a normal shampoo with a little bit of conditioner and a mousse for strightening hair, that way you wont cause split ends or damage, then blow dry using a round brush. if you want you can use a strightener on low heat to make touchups.



hope this helped, if you need some products, you can email me to ask what i use



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

straighten it or go get a reverse perm



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

umm i also have really curly hair... i hate it lol but i usualy put it all the the side and put it in a low pony tail so its kind of hanging,, but leaving some hair out on both sides,, and i have bangs that i straighten, of pig tails and leave some out on the sides.. its all i can really think of lol



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

you didn't say if it was frizzing - or just curls all over.



i pull my sides up and back and use claws to - works well - sometimes i pile it in a twist with a claw sometimes just the sides - expensive product isn't necessary just some mosture balm to take frizz out if that is a problem.



my hair just looks clunky against my face - but long (to me) is easier then short hair.



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

You probably will damage your hair by straightening it. It gets it dry. You can where in a pony tail (either poof it up or let it stay), French Braids, let it down, half and half.



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

dont be afarid of straighteners!!!! they are gods gift to us s with curls!! when i let my hair curl though i get it damp and spray some Healthy Curls by Suave amd then let it air dry for a while and put alittle Sleek anti frizz cream by Suave in too and that all.



hope i helped!!



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

I have curly hair as well, and I used to constantly straighten it (I still do sometimes.). Now I've decided that I really like it curly. After shampooing/ conditioning, I turn my head upside-down, scrunch it with my hands, and blow-dry it. Then i use VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse to make my curls tame not frizzy. It really, really works miraculously. BTW straightening is not very damaging if you only do it sometimes instead of everyday.



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

I have curly hair, and there are lots of different styles. I wear it down a lot of the time, usually working a little bit of styling mousse through it to keep the frizz down. (I love Garnier Fructis.)



I also have about 5 really cute, large clips in which I either pull all my hair into a loose ponytail at the nape of my neck, or I just pull the top half up into a half-pony.



Another style that I wear regularly is braids. I know this sounds really little-kid-ish, but if you start them low and keep them loose, they can look really pretty (and sort of Pocahontas-y.)



And obviously there's loose buns and high ponytails, which I wear if my hair looks like crap. I try to avoid them otherwise.



Good luck!



Oh, and if you want more tips, go to www.seventeen.com. They have a billion hairstyles. :)



A question for girls with curly hair! Or people that know of any styles..?

straightening it doesn't damage your hair so try it or go 4 waves,scrunch ,braid, tease, put up. And these always straightening spray to put on b4 u straighten ur hair.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment