Thursday, July 30, 2009

What kind of hair cut should I go for? I have curly long hair(almost an afro)?

Long curly hair...round face...?? Any hair stylists? I have kept my hair long for about 2 years now...but I do get cuts for balance...



What kind of hair cut should I go for? I have curly long hair(almost an afro)?

if you're brave try a crew cut, just a bit longer. cut the sides and back just short enough so it's not curly, and trim the top so it looks right. try some gel/mousse on the top so it's curly but not poofy. it'll look good, trust me.



What kind of hair cut should I go for? I have curly long hair(almost an afro)?

keep it long... poofy... hiar spray... like motley crue in the 80's!! thats the way to do it...



What kind of hair cut should I go for? I have curly long hair(almost an afro)?

If you decide NOT to cut your hair and you are as cool on the inside as you are on the outside, let me know. I will give you plenty of reasons to leave your hair long. Especially if you happen to play guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment