Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

well i have really curly hair and alot of hair and i use gel and hairpray alot but people tell me it damages your hair is there any other way?



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

I have struggled with this for 15 years now! Although my product brands change constantly, (it seems that more and more hair product companies are coming out with more Curly Hair Stuff! yay!), the way I do my hair does not change!



I make sure to get a good curly hair shampoo and conditioner. preferably the same brand. (If you can't find ones' for curly, try ones' for dry/ damaged.) Shampoo as usual, work the conditioner in, and then, using a wide tooth comb, comb your hair. It breaks less this way, rather than doing it after the shower. Once or twice a week I like use a deep conditioner, depending on how my hair is behaving. The Deep Conditioning Masque for Curly hair from Pantene is AMAZING!



Towel dry your hair as much as you can, scrunching your hair with the towel. DON'T RUB! This only seperates your curls! Then I use a leave-in product made just for Curly hair. Don't use too much of this, you aren't using this to style your hair, just to keep it moisturized and frizz-free! You can comb this through, or just use your fingers. Next is Mousse. (I find Gel makes my hair too stiff...) Any mousse usually does the trick, but I recommend one made just for curly hair. I like Tresseme! Blow dry your hair with a diffuser, (its an attachment for your hair dryer, you should find one for cheap!) Then half-way through blow-drying, I lightly spray my hair with a hairspray, then continue blow-drying, scrunching my hair the whole time! And remember, if you don't have time to blow dry your hair all the way, don't even bother! Just let it air dry! Trust me, you will have a bad hair day if you only do half a job!!



Hopefully this helps!



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

Not sure read some hair tips and more on this site



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

trust me hair gels and sprays r bad try using pantine!!



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

brush u r hair a lotttttttttttttttttt.



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

try not to wash too much i guess.



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

First thing that you need is a good conditioner. If your curls get dry and frizzy (like mine) go with Nexxus Humectress. If moisture is not an issue try a nice leave in conditioner Infusium is a decent choice. Never ever use a brush on wet hair, especially curly, it create split ends. Pick or comb wet hair, use a frizz serum to tame the curl. I use the frizz capsules from AVON, but there are many different lines. If you must blow dry, do it on low and never without a diffuser. But, air drying is best. if you must use gel look for an alcohol free variety. Scrunch your hair in your hands as you dry, or let it go natural. It took many years for me to learn to tame the curls and to love them. Curly hair is never easy, but experiment and see what works for you.



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

I have curly hair and I use Matrix Sleek shampoo %26amp; conditioner. After towel drying, I use Sebastian Potion 9 and then I let it airdry and scrunch with my fingers. Hope this helps you out.



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

You should try shampoo for curly hair. It gives you a head start for styling your hair. You can try Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo, Conditioner, Mouse, and Gel. "Make curl's life happy. We're for girls who want curls, and babes who want waves that are smooth, ush and defined." Made with a fusion of frenc lavender twist and jade extracts. "Are you happy go loopy? Happinessgoes around. My curls and waves shampoo is essential to a curl's life with cleaning that totally springy. My formula fused with frendh lavender and jade extracts make curls and waves smooth, lush and defined. Uses for the shampoo: Lather up, have a lsuh moment with your curls. Rise and repeat, resist twirling hair! As for the cnditioner: "You'll find the definition of lush, shiny curls right here. Just quench your curls and waves with my curls and waves conditioner with high intensity hydration. My replenishing formula fused with french lavender %26amp; jade extracts replaces vital moisture, lays frizz down for sleek spirals and keeps them bouncing freely. Now that's a definition of a good curl." Uses: Massages the creamines in, feel it hug your curves. Rinse it out, got spring fever yet? Totally twisted curl booting mouse: "Be a bouncing babe. My curl boosting mousse will help keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost. The twist? I make your hair shiny and springy with my weightless formula fused with french lavender %26amp; jade extracts." Uses: Shake me. Foam me, Work me through wet hair. use a "finger" diffueser nad low hair dryer heat. Look, but don't touch. Tuching your hair creates frizz. The totally twisted curl scrunching gel will give you a scrumptious scrunch. I'll keep frizz from making a big fuzz and lock in your waves and spirals smoothly with my weightless formula fused with french lavender %26amp; jade extracts. I make all those humid days feel like a spring breeze. Uses: Work a little bit of the gel through wet or dry hair. Scrunch and shape to lock curls in place. Blow dry on low heat with a diffuser. For more definition use your fingers and air dry instead!



See for yourself!



http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect...



Whats the best way to maintain curly hair?

i feel ur pain!



i have really curly hair as well.



lately ive been using pantene products for curly hair and it works really well. go to the website and click curly hair it gives u a lot of great tips! good luck :)



p.s i use the mousse, conditioner and shampoo,



p.p.s if u condition every so often and shampoo once a week its even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment