Thursday, July 30, 2009

Im a guy with really curly hair?

My hair is semi-straight while wet with waves in it and once its dry it goes into an afro. I've recently had it ten inches high. It was straightened once and went half way to my shoulders and the front went to my mouth.



The question is that I hate my hair when its short, its not as curly/wavy but it doesnt look that great. so what should i do about making it more straight without straightening or cutting it really short.



Im a guy with really curly hair?

umm blowdry it? or comb it all back..



Im a guy with really curly hair?

i never read the question bcs it is too long but you say you have curly hair...thats hott閳?guys wiht curly hair make me happy...lmao閳?br>Im a guy with really curly hair?



after showering try taking a comb and combing it and while doing that take a fan and drying ur hair wile combing it shld work

No comments:

Post a Comment