Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

I'm really thinking about getting a bob. I think I have a heart shaped face. Anywas, when my hair's straight, it looks like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/i...



It kinda does this when it's curly: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/i...



And here's what I'd like to end up with (or something similar): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/i...



Any advice? :)



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

no. you have very long hair like me. dont cut your long locks. you'll regret it if you do most girls who cut their long hair regrets it in the end. it looks really good curly as well. long hair you can do so much with it.



i would say keep your long locks.



my opinion.



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

i think it would look good if your hairdresser does it right.



and ask her about styling products too, you might want to get some to make it work.



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

You'd have to keep it straight all the time, or you'll look like a poodle. Trust me. Couple of years ago, when I was thirteen and stupid, I tried a pixie cut. I always keep my hair straight, but one day I didn't flat iron it...it was yucky. Thank goodness my hair grew out so quickly. Anyway, yeah, it probably won't. Cause it'll shrink up when it's curly and be really poodle-like.



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

Please please please don't do it to yourself! If you want to go shorter, go for a layered look. That last pic is pretty...but those are curling iron curls, it had to have taken at least an hour to get those curls in place. With natural culrs it may turn out like a muppet and make you want to shave your head!! Speaking for curly girls everwhere.....Reconsider Please!!!



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

i think you could pull it off..it may take a lil work but you have those nice clean curls there not so tight more wavy..i say go for it..just be sure you get the right products for it..good luck



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

WOW.



yOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT THE WAY IT IS TO ME.



BUT IF YOU WANNA CUT THEN GO AHEAD.



IM SURE IT WILL LOOK GOOD BECAUSE YOUR VERYYY PRETTY.



:]



Hope i helped.



:]



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

your hair looks soooooooooo cute when its curly!!KEEP IT THAT WAY



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

yes it will look cute



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

I had a curly bob last year. I think it's HOTT... If it's done correctly.



I think you should have the front frame your face and the back should stop at the nape of your hairline in the back.



You're very pretty and i think you can pull it off. Plus your hair color also rocks...



Good Luck, if you go through with it your gonna be a force to reckon with....



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

you should do what you listen from your heart and remember what is decided by god is always good for everyone...............



Can a bob work on curly hair? (Pics included)?

that would be sooooo cute on you!!!! you should totally go for it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment