Sunday, July 12, 2009

GHDs for curly, frizzy hair?

I have thick curly hair that tends to get frizzy. I have some Wahl ceramic straighteners that do straighten it but it's not exactly sleek and it doesn't last all day. Would GHDs have a better result?



GHDs for curly, frizzy hair?

Yeah ghds are amazing, but if you don't want to take the risk that they won't work on your hair why not try a straightening or shine spray or a leave in conditioner to use with your Wahl straighteners as that should work.



GHDs for curly, frizzy hair?

Ouidad.....



ouidad.com



GHDs for curly, frizzy hair?

Yeah they will work. I have GHD's. My friend has really curly frizzy hair. She uses Nicky Clarke straighteners but they don't work well for her hair. I straightened her hair with my GHD's and it stayed like that for nearly 2 days (it would have been longer - but she had to have a shower haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment