Monday, July 20, 2009

I cant manage my curly hair - help!?

okay my curly hair is frizzy and tangled. and poofy



Is there any way to make my hair un frizz,soft,un tangley and less poofy? thanks



and dont look at the grammer lol



I cant manage my curly hair - help!?

It all starts in the shower!



Use a really, REALLY good moisturizing conditioner along with your shampoo. Either that, or try a shampoo and conditioner made specifically for curls.



Then, slather on a leave-in conditioner, gel, and some flexible mousse. Then LEAVE IT ALONE. Don't blow-dry it! Let it dry on its own or use a diffuser to get some of the wet out, but as a general rule, just let it be. Messing with it destorys the curls and creates frizz. Here are the products that I use afterwards:



Aussie Mega-Hold gel



Aussie Mousse+Leave in Conditioner



I cant manage my curly hair - help!?

you can try puttin some smoothin serum on your curls to make them look shiny and smooth!!!



I cant manage my curly hair - help!?

Ok there iz alot 2 tell u, so bear wiv me. Ok, i've gt curly hair as well, and i no th@ it can be hard 2 manage. There iz a product called be curly, i think its from aveda itz leave in conditionor that helps 2 stop ur hair from goin poooofy and helps 2 keep it moisterised. Also u will need some hair serum, u can gt it from almost any hair shop or somwhere like super drug or boots, it will help keep it soft and brushable. I use one th@ iz reli expencive and there iz nt alot in it, but it does the job itz by loriel, i think :-s. My fav iz a product called the mixed chicks u dont have 2 be mixed but itz 4 curly hair and it does basicly everthing, iz quite expensive but itz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... worthit. A few more tips, always brush it wen itz wet, its far less painfull and its better 4 the hair. aswell,wash it with baby shampooo, itz nt reli gt much chemicals in it and i find th@ it helps my frizz. 1 more thing, this may sound wuite weird, but if u rub raw egg into ur scalp, then it can help ur hair grow healthier (but make sure u wash it out!!!) lol xxx h_h_h



I cant manage my curly hair - help!?

i have the same problem....use any anti-frizz stuff-and use alot. grow it longer with long layers to make it heavier so its not sooo poofy. thats what i did. o and try not to blow dry your hair-the air only makes it more untame and out of control.use a leave in conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment