Sunday, July 5, 2009

I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

I have naturaly curly, brunette hair. I REALLY want a side bang that i can just staighten in the morning. But i am not sure if it will look ok.



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

I have the same hair as you, i have brunette hair thats curly like shirley temple. I had a straight sidebang for awhile. what i did was i bought gel that was the real hard kind, like bed head, creative genious (blue) or Dep sport intense. What i would do is right when i got out of the shower, i would put a lot of gel in my bangs and then comb them and pull the bangs down into small pieces and straighten them down, like 6 or seven sections of bangs and pull them straight down with more gel on your fingers and slightly pull to the side. Let air dry or blow dry if you are in a hurry, make sure it is completly dry and then brush out. It will stay in that position all day.



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

Yes just staighten them.



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

LOOK I CAN MAKE A SPIDER!!!! ((**)) =)



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

Well,sidebangs look better with straighter hair... i don't recommend you using a straightener...it ruins your hair.



you should use something else...to straighten hair...



hope this helps



alana:)



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

As long as you straighten them every morning. I've tried it and it looked pretty good.



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

i don't think so. two types of hair texture don't usually look good together, except for straight and crimped.



why don't you straighten your whole head? It makes your hair longer. Part your hair on the left side.



Side-parts look good with long hair =]



also, layer your bangs so that it goes diagonally from the head down.



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

It would look GREAT



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



(Ashely Tisdale)



I have naturally curly hair. Could I get straight sidebangs?

If you have just one part straight and this rest curly that might not look right. Just try blow drying it straight in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment