Sunday, July 12, 2009

Im confused about my curly hair?

OK so i was just looking at some pictures of me a few years ago and my hair had this fantastic loose curl to it, now a few years later i started flat ironing it alot but i have made a vow to stop over the summer, but anyways...lol now my hair is super curly and frizzy and poofy whenever i let it go natural, its also alot darker, what happened and how can i get my loose curls back?



Im confused about my curly hair?

I'm not sure how old you are, but it could just be puberty/hormonal changes. My hair went from super sleek straight to poofy dry curly when I was about 11 or 12. I'm 22 now and it's healthier and actually a bit straighter. Your body (including your hair) just goes through changes as you age.



Try getting some "curl taming" hair products to put in your hair when its wet and then letting it dry naturally. You'll have to experiment with a few to find the ones that work best for your hair type.



Im confused about my curly hair?

Well if you are in the age range of 8-30 it is probly beacuse of hormons, mine changes MAJORly lately because of it, also when you are a teenages/young adult your hair darkens in colour, same thing happend to me, both ways



hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment