Monday, July 27, 2009

I've got curly hair....?

.....what do I do? I like the fact that I have NATURALY curly hair *smile* but I am incredibly lazy (weird because I'm obsessive when it comes to clean....whole other story...) and I am dumb when it comes to fashion. I have no idea what to do with it. I really want to relax it and keep it straight because it's easier and I like the way it looks better but I feel like I would be betraying myself...



I've got curly hair....?

My hair is naturally curly also and on days I don't feel like fooling with it, I put it up in a messy bun. I would recommend straightening it. It might take roughly 2 hours the first time tou straighten it but after that it'll be like passing notes!



I've got curly hair....?

hello, It's called pony tail! I have natrually curly hair also and I just slip it into a pony!



I've got curly hair....?

I wouldn't recommend relaxing it because then what if you want to wear your hair curly? Just blowdry it straight with CHI Straight Guard or use a straightener.



I've got curly hair....?

theres so much you can do!!! ok you can put it into a tight tight ponytail, you can mouse it and let it down, in fact you can mouse it and do anything with it. try braiding it itll look cute if its not too bulky.



I've got curly hair....?

You need to pay for a good beautician to work with your hair to make it easy for you and get a cute style.

No comments:

Post a Comment