Thursday, July 23, 2009

Looking for a really cute hair cut for curly hair.?

Hi. I have really curly, long hair (though you can't really tell from the picture). I'm looking for a new hair cut that will suit me, and help to keep my curls under control but still looking cute. I'm not a fan of really short hair styles, but will still consider them :D



If anyone has any pictures that would be great! Also, any ideas would be cute.



One last question.....what color highlights would you recommend?



Looking for a really cute hair cut for curly hair.?

long curly hair...natural curls?



ur should probably cut it shoulder length. that way u can put it up and it's not too short.



and too keep ur curls under control..that i dont know. i have stright hair..not the iron- straight...



but i think u can um...try to straighten it...not permenat....but like a perm for like everyother day or so

No comments:

Post a Comment