Monday, July 20, 2009

How to make my curly hair wavy?

I have naturally curly hair. I either blow it dry with a diffuser or sometimes just let it air dry. My curls aren't real tight, kinda loose. I want to do my hair in larger waves. How do I do it? I like Kate Hudson's waves.



How to make my curly hair wavy?

Hi, I actually read this really good article about it, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



How to make my curly hair wavy?

Curly Hair is beautiful! And to make that adorable wavy look takes about 4 simple steps!



1st: Wet you hair, dampen it with a towel, and blow dry with a round brush to get your curly hair fluffed.



2nd: Take a curling iron (thick reccommended) and curl it modestly and pull back in bobby pins to set.



3rd: Take the bobby pins out brush, and maybe add a cute accesory!! Anything to make it your own style!!!!



NOTE: DO NOT USE HAIRSPRAY WHILE CURLING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment