Monday, July 20, 2009

I have thick, coarse curly hair, how can I manage my hair properly?!?

I can never leave my hair DOWN because it poofs out and gets frizzy. And from all the years of pulling it back, it doesn't curl on the top any more! any suggestions?



It's about shoulder length (a little past) and like I said, coarse, thick and pretty curly (not quite spiral but def. not wavy). I've tried gel, moose, hairspray, nothing seems to hold my curls!



I have thick, coarse curly hair, how can I manage my hair properly?!?

My hair is very thick and curly as well, and I just discovered some great new techniques. First, be sure to brush your hair before washing it to remove tangles, but then comb it afterwards to help keep the curls. Second, Redken ringlet is a fantastic product and hold my curls great. Run it through the roots of your hair to the tips and you will notice great improvement. Finally, never blow dry you hair becuase it removes moisture from you hair that helps to keep curls in place. Good luck!



I have thick, coarse curly hair, how can I manage my hair properly?!?

Bedhead stuff works unbelievably.



It may be a dollar or to more then other stuff,



but TRUST ME it is worth it!



and it really is not to bad on the price scale.



I have the same problem with my hair.



Thick, Curly, Frizzy, and BedHead works amazingly.



GOOD LUCK!



I have thick, coarse curly hair, how can I manage my hair properly?!?

ill let u in on a secret, this is miracle hair fixer which fixed my bleached hair! its called clynol id care repar, regenerate intensive collagen treatment, its amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment