Sunday, July 12, 2009

I don't know how to do my curly hair!?

I Have curly hair and i straiten my side bangs.I allways where my hair down,and i want to do something different.Have any ideas?



I don't know how to do my curly hair!?

ya bun it up or straighten it or braid it! i also have curly and tangely hair but i usually just bun it up and then the next day it will look nice with big curls! it is up to you! what do you like best on ur self? or go to the saloon and have them do twities to the front and let go to the back nice and curly or nice and straight or you can do gwen stefani style!!



I don't know how to do my curly hair!?

curly hairstyles



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs...



I don't know how to do my curly hair!?

First of all, curly you have to know how to maintain nice fresh bouncy curls. Curls always lack moisture, and hair products are the most important thing! try redken fresh curls range, or tigi curls rock. You definatly need a good moisturising shampoo and skip the conditioner, go to a moisturising treatment. And also use a nice styling product with a hold factor.



i have curly hair, as a cheat way to do my hair i was my hair, blowdry just the roots all over and B/D my fringe under, and the top layer of my hair and then put a styling product all over. it de-boofs it and my hair looks really shiny and nice. you can wear it out still .. but its a change. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment