Sunday, July 12, 2009

What is the best gel for curly hair?

Please help! I have curly hair, but I can't find a good gel. I want one where my hair will look natural and frizz free, but very curly. I want it to enhance the curls without making the hair look wet or stiff. Does anyone know a good gel like this?



What is the best gel for curly hair?

use SunSilk Curl Constructor...5.99 at walgreens or any other drugstore. its a yellow tall bottle of mousse. works great!



What is the best gel for curly hair?

I actually use mousse over gel, just because I always feel like the gel is really sticky and it doesn't spread well. I like Pantene's mousses and Tresemme mousse.



What is the best gel for curly hair?

I've tried many brands before, and I personally like Rusk mousse the best. It's perfect for my hair, and not a curl falls out of place!! But don't get the cheap ones. They honestly have NEVER worked for me before.



What is the best gel for curly hair?

I use Paul Mitchell sculptoring foam, it works well with getting your hair the way you want it and it looks natural.



What is the best gel for curly hair?

I use TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock product. Their curl amplifier does it best for me when i'm using a diffuser. A little of it goes a long way and the hairspray gives a nice, light finishing hold.



What is the best gel for curly hair?

One word:Aussie



What is the best gel for curly hair?

I use Suave's Healthy Curls mousse. Besides the fact that it smells nice and clean, it does its job, I think. I also use some gel prior to putting the mousse on - a clear one... Bella, I think. You really don't need an expensive gel. I hear Herbal Essences works well, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment