Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

my hair is naturally like the curly one.



curly: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z35/g...



straight:



http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z35/g...



(the curly one was from ages ago. so ive changed a little bit! just a tiny bit. but it somehow looks different.)



lol



thanks!



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

I like them both. You should just let it be wild and curly on a regular basis, then when you want to look more put together straighten it.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

You look way younger in the curly one, so i like the straight one better



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

i think straight looks way better. =]]



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

curly



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

i like ur hair when it is straight.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

straight makes u look big and cute



curls r ok on u but straight suits u more and makes u look beautiful



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

Be glad you can were your hair both straight and curly. So, just mix it up.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

I don't believe that your hair is naturally curly. It looks like you did it to look that way. I like the straight hair better. The curly looks like you are trying too hard!



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

i think curly looks cute...but straight makes you look older



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

just make sure ur hair has good volume, straight it is...



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

hmm... i like both, and i think u look bubbly (sweet but not annoying) but more mature and sensible in the straight hair pic. i really like both to tell u the truth! :) ur a very pretty girl too! and if i had to pick i would pick straight.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

I think they're both cute, but it depends. The curls are cute and casual for everyday, but straight hair would be suited for more formal occasions.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

straight. It makes you look more mature and stylish. But if it takes forever to straighten it then don't bother doing it everyday because I know from experience that straightening hair can be a real pain!



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

I like the straight one alot better!



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

Straight is the good looking hair in the 2007. Except Shakira, 95% of the top model have straight hair.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

straight straight and a million times straight



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

I like the straight style better. It makes you look older.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

well , i think u look more beautiful by the straight hair .. it gives u more attraction .. :)



GoOOd luCK



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

They both look great. Either one works fine for you. I'd say you could go either way.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

You have a very pretty face! I think the straight hair compliments it more and makes you look older :)



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

Straight is okay but maybe if you took a whole body picture so we could see how it goes with your body, and I think curly really suits with your face but makes you younger but sweeter.



Good luck and you are a very pretty girl



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

I think ur hair looks better straight, but i know that it takes a lot of time to straighten naturally curly hair. Your hair looks fine either way so dont be afraid to go into public just becuz i said it llooks better straight. The straighter looks fits your face well, and it gives you a mature, sophisticated look...hope i helped!



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

straight straight straight straight straight!!



its sooo pretty. i love the color too.



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

aww you look gorgeous in both hairstyles!



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

I think the straight is better on you, it makes you look more mature and beautiful. But I think the curly is really good for parties. :)



Whats better on me? straight or curly hair?

i love the curly one and the straight...but if i had to choose i like the straight one on you.



hope this helps



alana:)

No comments:

Post a Comment