Monday, July 27, 2009

Whats the best products for curly hair?

Well my hair is curly I straighten it most of the time but I would like to leave it curly ounce in awhile. Whats some good products to make them look like perfect curles? And not so unruly.



Whats the best products for curly hair?

i have really curly hair and i use Fredrick fekhi%26lt;sp%26gt; perfect curl. it about 7 dollars and it works great.



Whats the best products for curly hair?

I too have curly hair and the absolute best thing that has worked for my hair is "lets jam" I tried it when I was in H.S and started wearing my hair curly because of it. It leaves your hair looking healthy and nice curls with out any hardness. Also Optimum oil therapy -dry hair healer works wonders for my hair when I decide to wear it straight. each is about 5 dollars for 4oz bottles, not expensive at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment