Saturday, July 25, 2009

Does a heart shaped face look good with curly hair? need suggestions??

I have a hear shaped face (high cheekbones, narrow jaws, and prominent chin)



I want to get a perm so I can get curly hair.



I'm Asian so my hair is pretty straight and silky, but I don't like it.



I have dyed my hair for more than a year and the dye is still there so I guess my hair holds the dye pretty well. Does that mean my hair will hold a perm?



I've heard that Asian hair is notoriously known for not holding a perm at all.



Best answer = 10 points!! Thanks



Does a heart shaped face look good with curly hair? need suggestions??

I would ask your hairstylist first!Nobody can really say unless they have messed with your hair!And yes if she thinks it would hold it will look very good!I have a heart shaped face too,and even though my perm only lasted a few weeks,it looked great!!



Does a heart shaped face look good with curly hair? need suggestions??

It will probably hold a perm very well. Yes, curly hair looks very good with a heart shaped face. =)



Does a heart shaped face look good with curly hair? need suggestions??

I don't know if the perm will work or not because I have never seen an asian person with their hair permed, lol.



As for will it look good, yes. I have a heart shaped face %26amp; I'm half asian and I have asian eyes. My hair is curly (me being mixed with black) and I would say the curls look good with my face shape or vice versa.



Hope this helped %26amp; good luck with the perm or whatever you choose to do!



Does a heart shaped face look good with curly hair? need suggestions??

Well I have seem a few Asians with curly hair and I would assume that they were permed. It looked cute on them actually. I would talk it over with whoever is going to do it and ask what they think. If they think your hair will hold it go ahead and give it a try. I still like straight hair as a rule on Asian girls but I have seen some that looked really good with perms. I wish you the best, I am sure you will look good in one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment