Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Geez, what's so bad about curly hair?

are there any guys out there who like it?



i think it's extra cute when a guy has curly hair, but i hear guys don't prefer that on girls. well seeing as how practically everyone in hollywood and everywhere else are dying to get their hands on a straightener, it kind of shows.



is there any hope left for us curlygirls?



Geez, what's so bad about curly hair?

Nothing is bad about curly hair. Lots of guys love it!! Keep it curly!!!!



Geez, what's so bad about curly hair?

I like curly hair...nothing wrong with it



Geez, what's so bad about curly hair?

hey, who said they dont like curly hair??? erveryone like something different. my husband preferred the curls/waves. straight hair is pretty too, but no better than curly,



Geez, what's so bad about curly hair?

dont worry about it, curly hair is aweesome!



i have curly and i think its super cool (not being concieted and stuff) cuz you can do anything with it. and guys with curly hair--total hottie. and hollywood is hollywood..but just know one thing..curly hair rox. and guys doo like it..trust me! :)



Geez, what's so bad about curly hair?

i'm a girl and im DYING to have my hair curly!! it's short now, but once it grows out, im definately getting it permed or something. and curly hair is cute on guys. i like a guy now that has curly hair, but it;s really short. Dont worry there's still hope for the curly haired people!



Geez, what's so bad about curly hair?

Well, my hair is naturally straight but I do stylize my hair with a curler just to get the wavy look... I really don't know. I think it's the magazines/models that makes girls should look something like that. Media can influence a person's mind so much! No matter it's from guys or girls perspective. It's because of this a lot of people follow the trend and this is why fashion exist. If not then fashion is dead.



There are so many guys out there. Some guys like red heads, blondies, black hair, long, straight, short, funky.. etc.. Depends on the guy what he likes in a girl...



Well, I do know that having curly hair is kind of a drag. My friend she has curly hair and she complains and complains that it's hard to manage. Her hair is so curly that it's so hard to straighten it. But hey! hair is hair! as long as you can style it a bit, having curly hair isn't a bad thing at all!



My hair is so straight that after I curled my hair, within 2 hours it just goes back straight again. I get frustrated too of having straight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment