Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I get long curly hair? I dont like my hair.?

I have an african hair, I dont like it cos its too thick, what cream or remedy can I use to make it darken curly and longer. How long can this cream work for me? Pls am worried.



How do I get long curly hair? I dont like my hair.?

Just go to a beauty shop that caters to your hair type and they will have a ton of advice and products. They can tell you about extensions, or preventing breakage and everything else. If you are keeping to a budget, they still can advise you.



How do I get long curly hair? I dont like my hair.?

well something that is good for dry hair is olive oil. if you leave it in your hair it will really make it softer. and to make it grow if you take multi vitamins that will really make your hair healthier and shinier and grow as well as your nails. hope this is of some help



How do I get long curly hair? I dont like my hair.?

SWEETIE 1ST LEARN TO SPEAK ARE U AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IF SO YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER AND YOU CAN GET A JERRY-CURL OR YOU CAN GET A RELAXER YOU NEED TO ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR IF YOU ARE BLACK AN YOU CAN NOT BE CHANGE POOR CHILD YOU NEED TO LEARN TO ENJOY YOUR HERITAGE POOR THING U KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR HAIR. SAD U DONT LOVE YOUR SELF ANOTHER MICHEAL JACKSON.. CANT FIX STUPID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment