Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am a boy with wavy, sort of curly hair, if i try 2 grow sholder length, will it go straight down,

I Have hair which sort or wavey on top at the moment and curly at the ends, its very short, and not mega curly, will it just grow straight down, and curl at the ends?



I am a boy with wavy, sort of curly hair, if i try 2 grow sholder length, will it go straight down, or affro?

The longer it gets the straighter it will get . I also have a tip for you that i use when you get out of the shower and your hair is still damp if you blow dry it and brush it straight it will stay that way till it gets wet the next time. It is alot easier than using a straightning iron.



I am a boy with wavy, sort of curly hair, if i try 2 grow sholder length, will it go straight down, or affro?

I think it will kinda grow 'out' at first if it is short.....but be patient and the weight of the hair when it grows means it does drop downwards , but you will have an awkward '' in between'' stage - which us girls hate!...I don't mean on guys i mean on us - its the frustrating part of growing your hair...we just use hairclips and stuff



My ex had hair like yours.....and when it 'dropped' it looked sooooo sexy!.....and then he cut it again because of work - drat!



I am a boy with wavy, sort of curly hair, if i try 2 grow sholder length, will it go straight down, or affro?

it will grow into a big curly bown ball of blah........but if u want it straight u should get a guy perm .....u can swimm with it an everthing then after u get it straight i should slightly flip up the ends that would give u the whole skater look an its cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment