Sunday, July 12, 2009

I need help on my naturally curly hair?

ok im 21 i have naturally curly hair do you any of you girls have any tips on where i can buy some good straightening hair stuff that the my hair wont go back curly after i straight it with an iron that will be great bc it can go straight but then it will curl alittle bit



I need help on my naturally curly hair?

I have the same problem, and I can stand it. Mine never stays perfectly straight, though.



Straighten your hair in small portions, and layers. After spray your hair with hairspray. It works really well.



I need help on my naturally curly hair?

Go to the nearest hairsalon and get this hair stuff calld hot set or hot stuff it will work it might be stiff at first but just brush it and it will all be good

No comments:

Post a Comment