Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

whats in this season?



i have been flat ironing my hair for almost 2 years now but i have begun to find the beauty in my natural loose curls. so whats 'in' for spring; straight or curly hair?



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

I think this spring its going to be brunet and curly.



Sadly I'm blond and have straight hair



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

curly is the new in



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

curly is in i think...



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

curly and full =D



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

Curly. It's so much prettier when it natural.



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

Curly will be in. I have naturally curly hair as well and have been flat ironing for years (only in the cold winter months). My suggestion to you to get the curl back, use Pantene Curl Defining shampoo, conditioner, and the mousse. Then secure the curl with Manipulator from Tigi Bed Head. Put some of the manipulator in your palms, rub together, and then scrunch the hair. Another very good tip is that when you get out of the shower, DO NOT dry your hair with a towel. Curly hair needs the moisture, so I put on a robe and let the water soak into my robe for a few minutes before combing and applying product. Also, do not touch your hair while it is wet. That will cause it to frizz. Hope this helps, and good luck to you!



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

straight is pretty much still in, but i think sometimes you want it to stay curly for the sexy look. Aquage has a product that you can put in your hair that will loosen up curly hair to more of a wave or straight depends on how much time you want to spend on straighting it. just read the directions or go to aquage.com . So if your tired of the old way try that. Straighting altragel is the product. It washes out w/out any build up. Trust me it's great on your hair. I am a salon professional



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

It just depends on what looks good on you! Just being yourself %26amp; being natural is in! Whether its long %26amp; curly or short %26amp; straight! My hair is naturaly long, brown %26amp; wavey but I straighten it alot %26amp; its what looks best on me! Just be yourself! I hope this helps! Good Luck :)



Spring 2007-straight hair or curly?

curly is so in girl

No comments:

Post a Comment