Sunday, July 5, 2009

What are some of the best products to use on curly hair?

im a guy and i my hair is curly and i want some advice on great products for my hair to keep it curly and stuff..when i dnt put hair mousse it gets like and afro...



What are some of the best products to use on curly hair?

The shampoo that says



"formulated for curly hair"



What are some of the best products to use on curly hair?

have you tried natural products with natural ingredients?



I would recommend http://www.anitagrant.com products.



My brother %26amp; I are of mixed parentage but my hair is more Afro than his. His hair is more tight curly ringlets with the texture of Caucasian hair down to his ear lobes. But his hair goes all fozzy bear frizzy if he doesn't use product in his hair. But when he does use gel it's like rock hard ringlets. Over the past month I noticed that my brother is ALWAYS dipping into my Whipped butter. I let him because I don't want to see the lil' dude go out with mashed up curls. His curls turn out nicer and well formed with the Whipped butter than with the gel.



My brother's routine is to lightly wet his hair, scoop out a little dollop of my Whipped Butter, rub into the palms of hands and fingers then finger comb it through.



The curls just pop out all formed and with bounce.



This company sells small samples that go a long, long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment