Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What kinds of hairstyles can you do with curly hair?

I have long curly hair. Past my shoulder.



I want to know what hairstyles I can do with my hair.??



I sadly only have one hairstyle i do.



The only ones i do is let it curl down %26amp;%26amp; i put a headband.



Please help me! I'm 13.



Best answer gets 10 easy points!



Thanks.



:D



What kinds of hairstyles can you do with curly hair?

braids are soo cute and if u let some hair hang down in the front it looks country chic. also it you take small chunks of hair and put in little clips it looks awsome, also u can try to staightan it here are some more ideas.



-pouf it



-ponytail



-pigtails



-fancy clips to make it cute



-half up



-bun



-natural down



-french twist



-french braids



email me if u need more help w/ anything



---------hope i helped(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment