Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What's your opinion on long curly hair?

Or long curly red hair.



The people I go to school with (ages 11-17) hate it.



People who are older (30s-40s) compliment it all the time.



I'm not going to change it, I just want to see what your opinion is!



Thank you!!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

I absolutely love long curly/wavy hair.I working on growing my hair long right now.



Curly/wavy hair just looks so natural and beautiful,some of the people at your school might a little jealous of you.



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

I think it looks gorgeous-



well kept and classy.



Like you have pride in yourself and self-respect.



x



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

I love long curly hair. just go with what you like!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

i think it's beautiful and unique.



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

i think curly hair is gorgeous and the fact its red is even nicer. be proud with what you were born with. if people can't except you for who you are then they have a problem!



x



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

i love it!!!!!!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

Sounds beautiful. Keep it!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

i think woman should cut their hair ( style it yes ) because thats where they have all there secrets ( a cuban theory ) curly hair is awesome it has volume it has texture and most of all it has bounce



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

I think it's beautiful! I have straight red hair, and i wanted to be blond when i was your age, but i didnt change it and now i'm so glad that i stayed true to myself. Look at lindsay lohan, she looks like crap blond!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

Im 13 and i think long cury hair is gorgeus no matter what color as long as your takeing care of it properly sometimes curly hair can be really frizzy though so you need to use like an anti frizz serum



Tips for curly hair



http://www.haircareresources.com/curly-h...



http://www.haircareguide.com/curly.htm



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

sounds beautiful and if u fell good with the hair like that doesn't matter what others say, the important thing is that u feel good and preety in your skin and you should be proud of your hair because a lot of girls wish to have your hair!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

They are just jealous sweetie. Naturally red hair is rare and lots of people with straight hair wish it were curly. I think long curly red hair is beautiful. You are lucky to have the two together! I have curly hair and I dye it red. I wish it was naturally red...........



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

its gorgeous, I have it but I always straighten it!! then I see someone else with it and I'm jealous...til I remind myself that I have curly hair. Sometimes I forget, my hair is straight so much.



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

When you are ages 11-17 you tend to dislike anything different. As you age, you start to appreciate anything different. Different is good when it reflects who you are. However, if the hair is overpowering and out of proportion, it may need a little, taming!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

keep your curly hair I spent most of my youth detesting my hair and I have had so many compliments over the past 40 years and people always remember me! I used to try to straighten it but none of my straight haired friends get compliments.. I now love it and it is my crowning glory!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

Love it! :)



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

I am 22 and I love it, especially red because it is not so common and awesome looking. The people that are 11-17 just don't know what pretty is, when they get older they'll be dying there hair to look more red. You'll see. Oh and its curly, thats awesome!



What's your opinion on long curly hair?

Who wants to look like they came off an assembly line!?



Your hair sounds just gorgeous , unique, and I bet your friends may have a little envy going on even if they don't mean to have.



Being much older that you , I have not ever heard of a man that did NOT like red hair!!



I have curly hair , and have had compliments on it all my life, all the while I did not really like it. Now that it is mostly gray I do!! I wear it proud.



I think that makes the difference for anyone , no matter what they are dealing with, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment