Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do I get my hair wavy but not so curly?

I have curly hair, but i want my hair kind of like Mary-Kate and Ashley's hair...not so curly...how?



How do I get my hair wavy but not so curly?

is it long? braid it at night when its wet with a little foam or gel in it... in the morning it will be wavy, do not brush it though.. use your fingers to tousle it.



How do I get my hair wavy but not so curly?

best thing to do is get a spray bottle and fill with salt water... after you bathe and wash your hair when it is almost dry spray it down and let dry naturally. it will wave up and then once it is completely dry you can *** dome curl activator gel and it will keep for a while if you have thin or hard to style hair. the slat water thing is the easiest cheapest and most efficient. if you have ever gone to the beach and let your hair dry with beach water you get the same effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment